As a property management company you provide a wide variety of services for your clients; everything from tenant placement to evictions and of course... maintenance.
Wouldn’t it be nice to assign some of your maintenance tasks to a fleet of highly-trained lighting maintenance technicians?
Here’s why you can trust us to complete your lighting maintenance requests:
- Certified – All Luminaire service staff are Certified Senior Lighting Technicians. The president and sales staff are Certified Lighting Management Consultants.
- Responsive - We realize that the work we do reflects on your company. This is why we are quick to respond to all lighting maintenance requests.
- Reliable - We’ve had the same phone number since 1986 and we aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. In fact, our company is growing and expanding.
- Accountable - We keep meticulous records of when and how we service every light. This data allows us to supply very detailed invoices.
If you want the most reliable lighting maintenance service at the lowest possible cost then Lights On is for you:
- Inexpensive: Our systems are lean and so we are able to keep your lighting working properly for much less than you think.
- Automated: With your lighting maintenance on autopilot, problems get fixed without a single phone call, often before your customers notice them.
- Save time: By using Luminaire’s Lights On service your in-house maintenance staff can be used for other tasks.
- Save space: Because Luminaire stocks an extensive supply of lighting products, you don’t have to worry about buying the wrong parts or holding on to a surplus of parts.
- No surprises: Our fixed pricing lets you know what repairs will cost before you get the bill.
- No Contract: We are so sure you will benefit from our Lights On program that we don’t even make you sign a contract. If you are every unhappy at any time just stop paying us and we’ll stop showing up!
Property Management Companies wonder how we are able to offer such a high level of service at such a low cost and without any down payment or contract.
Believe it or not, our one-of-a-kind system is proprietary so we don’t publish it on our website. You will need to speak with one of our Certified Lighting Management Consultants for more information about our Lights On program.
See how Lights On can reduce your lighting maintenance requests... for less!
Contact Us »